Thursday, February 24, 2011

Marx.


Dear Karl,

Thank you for seing the world in a different way. Thank you for teaching us values, and believes which make us live in commitment with society, and apart from the brutal stupidity of capitalism. Thank you for giving us some hope.
In your world there are no big fishes which eat the smaller ones.
There's a community, we are all equals and envy does not corrupt our hearts. From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
I wish I could live there, but it seems, human beings can't be good. They can't act without any interest, they are avaricious and selfish. Maybe I should say WE.
And I'm very sorry to say, that your ideas haven't work.
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society.
I hate this system.
REVOLUTION PLEASE.

Yours,
          Me.
BRB

2 comments:

  1. hola guapa! me encanta tu blog y tus fotos,son muy chulas :) ya te sigo,si quieres echale un vistazo al mio http://vivesolosondosdias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete