Friday, February 18, 2011

We.


I miss you.
Because 13 years are more than enough, to know that I love you too much to let you go. I know you better than I know myself, and I hate that time changes the situation and I can not see you as much as I want to. 
When you cry I cry, when you laugh I laugh. Because you have tought me what real friendship is. You are real friends and I know I'll have you there, whenever I need you, and you know you'll have me here whenever you need me.
You are my family. My small family of 26. Some have came, some have gone, but all of you will be in my heart forever.
Please,please don't change. Please, please don't forget me. Please, please forgive me for my mistakes. Please, please don't go.
I need you.
I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry.
And the days feel like years when I'm alone.
When you walk away I count the steps that you take. Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone the face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok.
I miss you
BRB.


No comments:

Post a Comment